In 2017, the University of the Philippines Alumni Foundation, Inc. has accomplished the following:
- Financial assistance to the faculty though payment of membership fees to the Philippine Pharmacists Association (PPhA) and the Philippine Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy (PACOP);
- Financial support to faculty on graduate study leave;
- Financial assistance to the College administrative staff;
- Financial support to the installation of the College of Pharmacy website;
- Transfer of WHO research grant to the College of Pharmacy to conduct study on the provision of clinical pharmacy services in government hospitals;
- Financial support to the Alumni Homecoming 2017 and the CPD seminar; and
- Solicitation of donations from Alumni.